1. Be friendly to people and be happy. Have fun and be kind to them.
2. Be nice to the animals and let them pass through your camp because they are very important in the forest.
3. When you are going to sleep at night use your flashlight so that if someone will come to your camp that might be dangerous for you then you can see them first.
4. Bring a flashlight, so that you can see what you're doing at night, it is your friend.
5. Bring a lot of food and water if you are planning to camp for an extended time because you don't know when the next time you'll have a meal.
6. Always bring things like rope or stick so that if you and other people in your group need to tie things they can do it with this rope also do some quick fixes with this stick if it is needed during camping.
7. Some campers also bring a sleeping mat and maybe a tent, if you want to stay in your camp for a long time, then you need a sleeping mat as well.